- An artist or passionate about using art to achieve social change
- A trainer, teacher or youth worker and you want to empower people in your community
- A social media guru and you’d like to help us with our online campaigns
- A master in graphic design and can’t wait to create amazing promotional materials
- A multilingual talent and want to help us fight street harassment and promote gender justice in both Dutch and English
- A star organizer and have creative ideas for actions and events
- A jack(ette) of all trades with a passion for public justice but not quite sure how to shine– we want to meet you too!
Most important for us is your dedication and motivation. Depending on the number of events and actions, we ask for an availability of 1 to 4 hours per week.
We work mostly remotely as a team through email, slack and WhatsApp, but we meet in person about once a month, usually in a cozy cafe or bar over a drink.
If you are worried about time management, don’t be— we’ve got your back and will work with you to figure out what fits!
- A chance to be part of a recognized movement in the Netherlands and part of an international network
- An opportunity to use your expertise and creativity to achieve social impact for gender justice in your own unique way
- Our growing network of non-profits, local and national government offices and creatives
- Online training opportunities together with volunteers from local Hollaback! sites around the world
- Access to our network of changemakers and do-gooders
- Often, we will be able to reimburse travel costs and compensation.