This year, Hollaback! Nederland is excited to be a Co-Sponsor of International Anti-Street Harassment Week!
Join us for our 7th annual week of awareness — April 2-8, 2017 — as we march and hold workshops, tweet chats, artist impressions and peer education to bring attention to this problem & engage our communities in solutions.
For more information on how you can participate, visit Meet Us on the Street!
LIST OF EVENTS
Have more to add? Let us know! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 April: Hollaback! Nederland will participate in a peer-to-peer brainstorming session with men and boys about creative ways to support women and equality. The ‘World Cafe’ will be hosted by our partners at Doetank Peer:
- Event: Peer-to-peer ‘World Cafe’: Women and Equality
- Location: Casco (Utrecht)
- Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/270827466693052/
boys to encourage critical thinking about street harassment and to take a pledge against street harassment as the first cohort of Young Ambassadors for Safe Streets.
- Event: Young Ambassadors for Safe Streets
- Location: Volta (Amsterdam)
- More info: see flyer —————————————>
7 April: Hollaback! Nederland, along with local artist Chloe Matanja and other performers and activists will host Over the Shoulder: Let’s Talk About Street Harassment, an inspirational evening of art, performance and community-building, including a silent auction of Chloe’s photo series, a film screening by Tamara Shogaolu, live performance by spoken word artist, Cissy, a bazaar, an interactive street harassment map and more!
- Event: Over the Shoulder: Let’s Talk About Street Harassment
- Location: Seven Studio
- Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1328435807212505/